Monday 27 February 2012

First design samples

I finished a couple of designs today and had to share them with you all.
The first is this knitted jersey shrug.
I have had this fabric for ages and after cutting and sewing the pattern together I have been crocheting the cuffs and edge for the past few nights.

The Second project to finish is this origami necklace. I finished it off with some glitter varnish as it's just made of stiff paper, hopefully this will make it a little more hardy. I will be putting these in the shops for summer I think,  and maybe the shrug tops. Have to see if I can get more fabric first.


Third project was this skirt, again the fabric was from my stash and the previously old curtain fabric is now a cute skirt with side welt pockets.
Looking forward to wearing it hopefully this weekend, just have to fine a nice top in town to go with it.
I have some great French Connection coral heels that will suit it perfectly.

No comments: