Saturday 4 May 2013

happy thoughts

Happy thoughts indeed this week. I got my long awaited embroidery from my friend Dotty Bird ( her blog is in my favorites )and my nest broach and a little extra dragonfly broach.....oh happy day...... already had comments on the nest broach. I also stitched some old toys. I cut out a few cows last year for some moo boxes I had kicking around. I made and sold two but never got round to making up the others. I also got back to squeaking teds. I was sooooooo sick of making these i had to give them a wide berth or be put of sewing for life...... I made and sold so many for the shops that they were appearing in my dreams randomly Chasing me with there squeakers going off......very scary indeed.............but I have found the love again for these little fellers and can see a second wave. Well there we go, hopefully spreading on those happy thoughts to you guys as well. enjoy the sun while it lasts and catch you all soon. x x x I shall get back to my seeds planting up and wall extions while i can...

1 comment:

margaret said...

you have been productive the cow really caught my eye. Happy seed planting and fingers crossed for a good crop.